We are all students and we are all teachers. What are we learning and what are we teaching?
We have all come here during this time/space reality to expand the joyful experience of creating. We are all learning and we are simultaneously teaching what we’ve learned. Our Inner BEing is always wanting to expand and become more. We ARE BEcoming more!
Every time we think a new thought–it is a thought of the unimaginable. The more we keep our hearts and minds open as we learn and teach, the more expansive we become. Our imagination is everything! It’s new and fresh and exciting to be on this leading edge of thought!
Here are just a few aspects of what it means to be a student and a teacher. Folks will always be able to add to the list. These lists are just a few things to consider while we are both, student and teacher.
Nine aspects of being a student:
- Keep an open mind for the unimaginable.
- Maintain an insatiable desire for more.
- Question everything.
- Listen with understanding.
- Accept what resonates with your Inner Being.
- Refuse the what insults your Inner Being.
- Sort and sift what you experience to know what you don’t want so that you know what you do want.
- Expand your thoughts for more of what you do want.
- Know that truth is only a personal perception.
Nine aspects of being a teacher:
- Keep an open mind for the unimaginable. You never know it all.
- Maintain a desire to share your knowledge, wisdom and being.
- Listen to your students with the intent to understand their questions.
- Know you will be questioned and approach it with delight–this will cause you to expand as you search for new ways to explain your ideas and thoughts.
- Simplify, simplify, simplify your message.
- Be willing to repeat an explanation over and over until the students understands clearly.
- Teach with love, compassion and kindness.
- Maintain a student’s heart for more–keep learning.
- Don’t be afraid to say, “I don’t know.” And then, be willing to search for an answer.
Our larger, wiser, older Inner Being is an extension of Source Energy. In this physical body we created from our non-physical ability to focus, we are observing contrast. As we sift and sort through all the contrast, we define what we do not want and, thus, know what we do want. Learning new things about what we do want keeps us expanding. This is necessary for the eternalness of creation.
Always be the student and know you are always a teacher. There will always be someone watching you and learning from you. What are you learning and what are you teaching?
Learn, Do, Teach – Rinse and Repeat!
All is well!
If you liked this post, please share it with family and friends. If you have questions or comments please make them below. Thanks in advance!
Mary Ann Pack, YOUR Life & Wellness Coach
PS: I am a student of mind, body and inner being. I am, also, a teacher of the same. If you would like to coach with me, I’d love to help you feel better and remember who you really are! Well-being is your natural state. Sometimes, we simply need a reminder.