“If you had one goal, and that was to feel good, you would never again need to hear another word from anyone. You would live successfully and happily and in a way of fulfilling your life’s purpose ever after.” ~Abraham-Hicks
Just imagine! If we could all just make feeling good our number one goal in life, we could live happily-ever-after!
What would feeling good look like to you?
What would your life be like if you felt good most of the time?
What would you be, do, and have as a result of making feeling good your number one goal?
Let’s talk about what a goal like feeling good looks like.
This is what MY goal to feel good would look like. Maybe some of it will resonate with yours. If not, use my examples as your jumping-off place to create your own vision of what a life of feeling good would look like!
- I would love life even more! I would experience more joy every single day!
- Even when sh*t hit the fan, I would appreciate that the contrast I was experiencing was valuable in that I get to choose what I do want because I’m seeing what I don’t want.
- I can appreciate the moments of feeling bad, because I know my emotional guidance system is working well, indicating the direction I’m heading.
- I can nip-in-the-bud any doubt or fear because I feel the discomfort of not knowing, thinking, and feeling like my Inner Being.
- In those doubtful or fearful moments, I can immediately shift my thinking and tell my new feel-good story. The more I tell my good-feeling story, the more I will begin to believe it!
- Feeling good indicates my alignment with who I really am as an extension of Source Energy.
- I would feel the harmony of the wholeness of who I am as the physical-me and the spirit-me.
- I would have amazing things arriving in my life experience on a daily basis.
- I would feel so satisfied with everything and everyone.
- Yet, even in my satisfaction, I’d know there would be so much more out there for me to explore. create, and receive!
- I would have perfect timing. I would meet the right people at the perfect time. I would say the right things. I would be in the right place at the right time which would lead me to something wonderful.
- I would expect good things to come to me as quickly as I’m ready to receive them.
- I would let everyone else off the hook, knowing that only I am responsible for feeling good.
- I would not feel the need to be in control of everyone or every situation around me.
- I would feel safe, secure, assured, invincible, confident, clear-minded.
- I would make decisions easily, knowing there is no risk, ever.
- I would love everyone unconditionally–never demanding a changed behavior from anyone I observe so that I feel better. I would allow them to be who they are.
- I would have doors and opportunities opening up for me from which to pick and choose.
- I would have the best relationships, deep and enriching, fun and exciting.
- I would experience peace and calm in my mind and soul.
- I would look for everything that pleased me.
- I would look for more things I wanted to be, do, and have.
- My finances would be abundant. My bank accounts would reflect my abundant happiness.
- My health would be fantastic. I would feel really good, physically. I would be strong, flexible, and at my naturally happy weight.
- I would be living with very little resistance, so my discomfort level would be greatly diminished.
- My beliefs would change into ones that were for my highest good, that would match my desires, that are calling Life Force through me.
- I would feel my expansion and growth and be eager for what’s coming next!!
In this listing of what my goal of feeling good would look like, I chose more general statements of good-feeling. It’s imperative for us to get feeling good in general before we move into the specifics of feeling good. This gets our momentum going steadily before we add more specific details.
Once we are feeling really good, that’s when we know we are aligned with our Inner Being (who we really are). In these moments, that’s the time to move into more specific thoughts about what we want.
Don’t get your thoughts about your desires and what you want get out ahead of your alignment of feeling good. If you prematurely address your desires before you’ve created a vibrational environment to receive, you will introduce resistance that will slow down your process of receiving.
Stay focused on what makes you feel good. Notice throughout the day if what you’re thinking feels satisfying or feels unsatisfying. At the moment you feel dissatisfaction, change the subject to something that easily brings you satisfying feelings.
Why does it even matter if we have a goal of feeling good?
Feeling good is a vibrational quality that matches your desires. Everything you want is vibrating at a good-feeling energy level. If you can achieve feeling good most of the time, you will shift your vibrational offering to such that the Universe must yield to you everything you desire. Not all at once, of course. We don’t eat everything we want for a lifetime in one sitting. We don’t breathe in all the air we will need for the rest of our lives.
We receive nourishment and air as we need it–as we’re ready for more. The same goes in the Universe. We get to enjoy blessings all along the way. As we live a life of appreciation and focusing on what’s going right that feels good, we are well on our way to receiving our desires that create a really joyous life experience!
We came into this time-space-reality to experience as much joy as possible. The more you choose the goal to feel good, the more you will experience real joy!
If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like, and share! Thanks in advance!
To your goal of feeling good,
PS: Are you ready to make feeling good your number one goal? Do you know where to start? If not, I encourage you to request your Discover My Well-Being Session–it’s my gift to you! We’ll get together and talk about what your life would look like if you felt good–body, mind, and spirit. Let’s see if we’re a coaching match so you can be on your way to a life of happily-ever-after!! Visit my calendar at https://maryannpack.as.me/ to make your appointment, NOW!