“There are those that say, if you do the uncomfortable thing long enough, it will become comfortable. But we are really not encouragers of that. We are encouragers of coming into alignment, and then taking the action. We are encouragers always of getting rid of the fear; we would never want you to keep doing things that you feel fearful about. And maybe the path of least resistance is just not get on the horse. Maybe the path of least resistance is to get on a different horse–but we would never move forward in fear.” ~Abraham-Hicks
So many people believe we need to push through our fears. Whether we are attempting something new in our business, relationships, or even for personal growth. I believe this is a false premise that we need to change.
In a universe governed by Law of Attraction, pushing against anything only attracts more of the same into our experience.
Well-being is our natural state. Fear is resistance, which is an abnormal state of being! When we are in a state of fear about anything it is our indication that we are not aligned with who we really are as extensions of Source Energy. We can know this by how we feel. Fear causes us to feel bad. That bad feeling indicates we are heading in the wrong direction–towards what is unwanted or the lack/absence of what we want.
What is fear, where does it come from, and why do we experience fear?
- Fear is resistance to what we really do want. We doubt we can really have anything we want to be, do or have. Doubt is always resistance!
- Fear is resisting the love that is our natural state. When we don’t believe ourselves worthy, we are denying love that is flowing to us non-stop from our Inner Being.
- Fear says the risk is too great. Fear wants you to weigh all the pros and cons before you move forward. Or, will simply freeze you in place. Yet, alignment with your Inner Source brings complete peace of mind, knowing there is no risk–only adventure and ease and flow as you utilize the leverage and resources of the powerful Universe.
- Fear causes us to procrastinate. Then we beat up on ourselves for not overcoming this fear and makes us feel weak. That is certainly NOT who we are!
- Fear exists in our lives when we are not aligned with our Inner Being–who we really are. Our Inner Being is always believing everything good about us–never criticizing us, never worrying about us. When we contradict what our Inner Being believes about us, we begin to fear and that feels like sh*t!.
- Fear is being under the influence of others’ opinions or outside forces that we cannot (and will never) control. Fear is worrying about what others will think of us and making their opinion greater, more powerful, and valued higher than our own opinion.
- Fear causes us to take things personally. That is giving away our power to someone who really doesn’t care that much about us anyway! They are worried about their own fears.
- Fear is what kicks in when we try hard and take action BEFORE we’ve aligned with who we are. We are relying on our efforts of pushing harder, working harder, plowing through, under, over or around. All this effort of action is counterproductive because we’re not aligned. It’s like beating our head against the wall. We don’t get very far, fast!
Why do we continue to live in fear and feeling bad?
Fear and feeling bad become a normal feeling for so many of us–when, in fact, it is abnormal to our true state of being. We become accustomed to the bad-feeling of fear and get really good at coping with it. Yet, we can still feel the discomfort of the discord with who we really are–on the Inside. Anytime we are in fear, our Inner Being believes something totally opposite to what we believe about ourselves when we suffer in fear.
It’s all about how we think. It’s about our perspective. The only thing we ever have complete control over is our thoughts! So, let’s get moving in the direction of what our Inner Being believes, thinks, and feels about us so we can feel better and live in love–without fear!
We are powerful creators. We are invincible. We have the power that creates worlds at our beck and call. There is no risk. Absolutely nothing to fear!
What influence are we under?
Remembering who we are as powerful creators, who came here in this time-space reality to experience as much joy as possible, is where we should reside. We have unlimited access to Infinite Intelligence at every moment, so why do we accept living in a state of abnormalcy? Why would we continue to think in ways that make us feel bad?
If you are one who believes you must push through your fears, I’d like you to consider changing your beliefs to these that will make your fears fade into oblivion.
- You came here with a triad of intentions: freedom, growth, and joy. There is nothing in those intentions that includes living with fear.
- Beliefs are simply thoughts we repeat to ourselves. It’s time to change your beliefs about your life and tell a new story.
- Everything always works out for you! Knowing this helps you relax and listen to your Inner Being’s leading for what to do and when to do it. You’ll receive inspiration and impulses to act when it’s the right time.
- You are an extension of Source Energy which means you have access to the power that creates worlds! This power does not know or feel fearful in any way.
- Everything is already in place! You have already laid all the groundwork of asking for your desires. They are waiting for you to get ready to receive.
- Source Energy has heard all your requests and is tending to the work of putting it together for you! It’s waiting in your vibrational escrow account. Now it’s time for you to feel that joyful vibrational energy of what you want and hold that feeling as long and as often as you can so you’re ready to receive it.
- Ease and flow comes when we align, first, BEFORE we take action! We must wait until we’ve quieted our minds and listened for inspiration or an impulse to act upon.
- Alignment first brings the leverage of the power that creates worlds. Source’s got our backs!
- If rejections come, if bad opinions come from others, it’s not as big a deal because we are secure in who we really are. Others’ opinions don’t matter when we are aligned. We need no one else’s validation to proceed with our inspired action. We know we are clear about what we are doing because we still feel good!
Are you ready to quit putting up with fear and the bad feelings it induces? Are you ready to live fearless and joyful, knowing full-well that you are invincible and powerful?
If you want to live without fear and replace it with self-love, it’s time to accept who you really are. Once you practice feeling good about yourself and get more consistent, you’ll begin to notice that next time you are faced with something new or something unknown, you’ll feel more relaxed, confident, adventurous. That anxiety and panic of fear is lessened or non-existent. You may even turn it into a game so that it becomes something fun!
If you enjoyed this post, please like, comment, and share. Thanks in advance!
To your joy,
Mary Ann Pack
PS Are you ready to live a fear-less life? If so, email your request for a complimentary Joy Empowerment Call at email@example.com. Let’s see if we’re a good match for joyous life coaching. Do it today!