“Know you are worthy. Know you are valuable. Know you are love. Know YOU!” ~Mary Ann Pack
Do you know who you are?
I’m not talking about your identity as a partner, a parent, your career, your religion or your political affiliation. Those are wonderful, meaningful events, but that’s not who you are.
I’m referring to the real you–the inside you–your Inner Being.
In conversations with other people, we tend to speak about each other as the parent of…the wife of…the department head of…the follower of…or even the volunteer of X political party. We focus on labels to identify who we think we are. When we hear that so-in-so holds this position or is the parent of that child, we think we can pigeon-hole and make certain assumptions as to who they are.
We make judgments, without necessarily, even recognizing what we are doing. We’ve done it so long, if just feels natural or normal. We tend not to look beyond the physical trappings of life and into the soul.
We do this to ourselves, too. If I was to walk up and ask you who you were, what would you answer? Depending upon the situation or conversation, you’d be likely to answer, I’m the parent of Sam. I’m the supervisor for Company X. I belong to the X political party and vote this way. I’m the activist for X project.
But, that’s not the inside you. That’s not your soul, spirit or Inner Being. That’s not who you really are.
Let me remind you about who you really are. This is what I know about you!
- You are an extension of Source Energy.
- You are perfect, pure positive Light and Love.
- You are loved and you ARE Love.
- You are One with All-That-Is, all that ever was, is, and will ever be.
- You are an unlimited, eternal non-physical entity.
- The non-physical part of you, some call it your soul or spirit, is greater, wiser and older than your physical experience.
- You created your body and your physical life experience.
- You came here to experience the joy of creation.
- You came here to this particular time-space reality to live on the leading edge of thought.
- You came here to shine your brilliance.
- You are worthy. Period.
- You are worthy whether you do anything or not. Doing does not constitute worthiness. Worthiness is your being. It’s who you are.
- You are valuable. Period.
- Your value is not dependent upon your actions. You are joyously valuable right here, right now, and every now thereafter.
- You are unconditionally loved. You don’t have to change any condition or behavior to be loved by Source. You just are.
- You are appreciated by Source Energy.
- Source Energy is always, and only, flowing love and appreciation to you and through you.
- You are an ever-expanding eternal creator who harnesses the power that creates worlds!
- You always feel good.
- You always think good-feeling thoughts about you, the physical.
- You only see good in others and their highest potential.
- You love seeing the contrast or variety that your physical life experience has to offer, knowing that it will help you choose your preferences for more of what you do want.
- You love the creative process of becoming more, every time you see something you don’t want, and then, know what you do want.
- It’s thrilling for you to look through your physical eyes into the world and see things you love and appreciate.
- It feels so good to you, when you can look at the differences in the world, and know it doesn’t affect your ability to choose happiness.
- You appreciate differences, contrast and variety. You love the saying, Variety is the spice of life!, because you are living that spicy life!
- You never look upon anyone or any condition with criticism.
- You will never agree with the physical you, when you get on a rampage of complaining or hatred.
- You refuse to join in any criticism or complaining, whatsoever.
- You are always calling the physical you, to a higher and higher vibrational life, because it feels so good.
- You are here for the expansion of it all, for the joy of it all, for the fun of it all!
- You are free to choose anything you want to be, do or have.
- You are so free, you could choose bondage, but you choose freedom, because it feels so awesome!
- You are amazing and love sharing the joy of who you are!!!
These are just some of the things I know about you and who you really are.
When are YOU going to start believing them?
If you need assistance in remembering who you really are, I’m here to help. Reach out to me and I’ll walk with you into your expanded becoming! YOU ARE WORTHY!
If you enjoyed this blog, please like, comment and share with your friends and family. Thank you, in advance!
All is Well!!
Mary Ann Pack
YOUR Life & Wellness Coach