When we think about it, we all want the best health we can possibly experience. We want strong, vibrant health. We want to enjoy a long life full of vitality and agility for as long as possible. But we see people aging or we have health issues of our own.
Does it really matter if we think about wanting healing or well-being? Aren’t they basically the same thing, vibrationally?
Actually, healing and well-being are from two different perspectives. As such, they are two different vibrational offerings. Healing is acknowledging something is wrong in our body and seeking well-being is acknowledging the things that are going right in our body.
Healing is from the perspective that there is something wrong with us. Either we did something wrong and caused this problem or we think someone did something to us that caused this health issue in our body. Maybe we were exposed to disease or a company produced some chemical that was toxic enough to harm our body when we used the product.
At any rate, healing is from the perspective that something is wrong. And, we want to fix it, NOW! Whether we choose to see a doctor or use some form of natural healing process, we want to fix what’s broken. It is a problem-focused perspective. There may be some complaining attached to this perspective. Any amount of complaining brings resistance to what you want. This perspective would create a lower vibrational quality.
When we are asking for well-being, it is acknowledging it is our birthright to be well, to live well, to enjoy optimal well-being. If you are focusing on your well-being, you tend to be focusing on what’s going right. How good you feel. How wonderfully your body is functioning. You are appreciating the fact that your body operates seamlessly without your full focus for so many functions. Your attention is not required to digest your food, to breathe, to circulate your blood, and so much more!
There could be something not quite function correctly, some pain, something off-balance in your body, but you still appreciate what is working in your body. In well-being, you are more solution-oriented rather than focused on the problem or what’s wrong with your body. Your focus is on appreciating the service your body is providing for you in this life. This perspective will have less resistance because you are focusing on appreciation which contains no resistance.
Seeking healing or seeking well-being have a variance in vibrational quality. And, that vibratioal variance may be holding you apart from experiencing your well-being fully.
So, what can you do to increase your well-being?
- Begin looking for the things that are going right in your body.
- Appreciate that you don’t have to micromanage a multitude of functions in your body.
- Appreciate the service your body is providing you in this life.
- Take your body for a walk in nature, if possible.
- Provide good whole foods, plenty of fresh pure water, and whatever herbals and nutritional supplements that would support your body’s well-being.
- Acknowledge and appreciate that well-being is your birthright. Well-being is our natural state. When we get our thinking towards appreciating our well-being, our body will respond in kind.
- Stop complaining–not just about your body, but throughout all of life. If you are complaining about your aches, pains, or illness–you were complaining long before about other things. Complaining always brings about more things to complain about!
- Daily, write lists of things you appreciate. Once you practice and hold the vibration of appreciation, your body will feel the shift and bring you more reasons to appreciate your body!
- Focus on what you do want (well-being) and less about what you don’t want (sickly body).
Begin, today, to appreciate how well your body is serving you. Appreciate the moments you do feel good. Appreciate all the parts that are functioning well. Your body will love you for it!
If you enjoyed this post please share, like and comment! Thanks in advance!!
All is Well!!
PS: If you would like help in focusing on your well-being rather than looking for what’s wrong with your body, please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com. My life and wellness coaching is customized to your individual requirements. Remember, your natural state is that of well-being!!